Due to the Covid-19 situation across Europe, and in close consultation with our hosts in Hamburg, we have decided to postpone the EEMI Bauhaus Event in Hamburg, originally scheduled for 23 & 24 November 2021, to a later date in 2022.
In a collective effort to contain the outbreak and to ensure the safety of our guests, we deemed appropriate to switch to an online event, which will take the initial date, namely on Tuesday, 23 November from 14:00 to 16:00 CET.
For this 9th edition, we have the pleasure of welcoming Ms Ruth Reichstein, European Commission, I.D.E.A, Unit in charge of the implementation of the EU Green Deal and New European Bauhaus.
To access the event, please register using this link.
9th EEMI BAUHAUS EVENT
Tuesday, 23 November 2021, 14h00-16h00 (CET)
- Introduction – by Luca Bertalot, EEMI Coordinator
- Keynote address – by Ruth Reichstein, European Commission’s Advisory Board I.D.E.A – Unit in charge of the EU Green Deal and New European Bauhaus
- Regulatory and Supervisory Landscape for EEMs – by Jennifer Johnson, Deputy Secretary General of EMF-ECBC
- Climate Risks and Green Mortgages – by Jonas Bjarke Jensen, Senior Economist at Copenhagen Economics
- A new Paradigm for a Living Home Ecosystem – by Andrea Martellone, Digital Platform Business Development & Ecosystem Strategy Senior Director at CRIF & Francesco Portioli, Real Estate Consultant at CRIF
- New Green Mortgage Proposition – Appeal and Relevance across 8 European Markets – by Ligia Bogdan, Senior Manager Global Solutions Future Energy Home & eMobility at E.ON
- Report on COP26: Reflection from Glasgow – by Danae Kyriakopoulou, Senior Policy Fellow at the London School of Economics and Political Science
We’re looking forward to meeting you virtually and Greenstorm together!
- Tuesday, 23 November – from 14:00 to 16:00 CET
- On Webex platform, register here