Housing the NextGeneration: EMF Hypostat 2023 Virtual Event
11 December 2023 1:00 pm
The European Mortgage Federation (EMF) is pleased to invite you to the Housing the NextGeneration Virtual Event.
On 11 December, the speakers will consider a forward-looking outlook for green banking, and provide valuable insights into the current landscape and future trends shaping the housing and mortgage markets.
This event is open to all interested parties and will be held via Teams.
- EMF introduction: Luca Bertalot, EMF-ECBC Secretary General
- The Hypostat 2023: Gyula Nagy, Chairman EMF Research & Data Committee, CEO MBH Mortgage Bank
- Hypostat 2023: key drivers and developments in housing and mortgage markets: EMF-ECBC Secretariat
- Panel 1 – Housing ‘Data Lake’: promoting a global approach for mortgages and housing
Moderated by Luca Bertalot, EMF-ECBC Secretary General
Panellists: – Luiz De Mello, OECD – Antonio Farina, S&P Global Ratings – Marja Hoek-Smit, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania & Hofinet, USA – Oscar Mgaya, Chairman of ISMMA & Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company
- New EMF-ECBC data tools – Enabling the EMF-ECBC Hypostat, Quarterly Review & ECBC Fact Book datasets : EMF-ECBC Secretariat
- Panel 2 – Sustainable housing: a key driver for the green transition
Moderated by Jennifer Johnson, EMF-ECBC Deputy Secretary General
Panellists: Carlo di Maio, European Central Bank – Andreas Jobst, Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates – Mat Santamouris, University of New South Wales Sydney
- Concluding Remarks: Luca Bertalot, EMF-ECBC Secretary General