2021 Hypostat Virtual Publication Event
02 December 2021 10:00 am
Following on from our Press Release announcing the availability of the 2021 Edition of the Hypostat, we would like to invite you to attend the Hypostat Virtual Publication Event scheduled for Thursday, 2 December, 10h00-12h00 (CET).
During this event, contributors to this year’s Hypostat will present the key issues outlined in this edition and take questions from participants.
- Opening remarks – Luca Bertalot, EMF-ECBC Secretary General (5 minutes)
- Overview of the market situation – EMF-ECBC Secretariat (15 minutes)
- Panel discussion – European mortgage & housing markets – one year into the COVID-19 pandemic (45 minutes)
- Mr Gyula Nagy (HU) – Takarék Mortgage Bank, CEO
- Mr Christian Nilsson (SE) – Swedish Bankers’ Association, Economist
- Ms Leyre López (ES) – Asociación Hipotecaria Española (AHE), Research Analyst
- Moderator: Richard Kemmish
- The road to green mortgages: what challenges lie ahead? (45 minutes)
- Ms Lievijne Neuteboom (European Banking Authority) – ESG risks in the Banking Prudential Framework
- Mr Jonas Bjarke Jensen (Copenhagen Economics) – on Transition Risks for Mortgages
- Moderator: Jennifer Johnson
- Concluding remarks – Luca Bertalot, EMF-ECBC Secretary General (5 minutes)
This event is open to all interested parties and will be held via Webex.
To access the virtual, please use this link